THE SACRED HEART OF GOD THE FATHER - PRAYERS AND PROMISES
THE BLUE SCAPULAR and NOVENA
The Blue Scapular
On April 13, 2004, God the Father appeared to Chris Courtis at a prayer meeting in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and asked the world to have a devotion to His Fatherly Sacred Heart through the Blue Scapular.
My dear little ones, I also wish to give you a mission. This mission is to spread devotion to My Fatherly Sacred Heart. It is time, My dear ones, to awaken your faith. Hear, look, and behold the great grace and gift that I will give you today.
(There’s a scapular. It’s a blue scapular! There are angels all around it! I see angels and I see on the front, on the top of the scapular, a picture. It is God the Father! He’s holding out his Fatherly Sacred Heart and it’s gold and there are flames and it’s coming to life, I mean the scene, the picture on the scapular. He says regarding this picture)
As He showed Chris a vision of the four images on the Blue Scapular, God the Father said, “My Fatherly Sacred Heart yearns to save humanity. It is for this reason that I hold out My Fatherly Sacred Heart, so that My little children may grab hold tightly to it.”
“In this image, behold you see this, you see Mary presented as Our Lady of Mt Carmel. Know that those who wear this scapular will have the protection of Our Lady of Mt Carmel and be preserved from eternal fire. Also, those who are consecrated will receive the grace and blessing of being consecrated to her Immaculate Heart.
“And those who are consecrated to this scapular and wear it devotedly will also be enthralled in the virtues of the Christ Child and also be consecrated to His Most Sacred Heart. That is why Mary holds out her Immaculate Heart and Jesus is holding out His Sacred Heart. It is being given to you and offered up to all of humanity as means of salvation.
“Behold My promise. Those who consecrate themselves to My Most Fatherly Sacred Heart will be also consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of your mother and to the Sacred Heart of My Beloved Son, your Savior, Jesus. I promise special graces:
- I promise peace and
- I also promise that I will protect you from all dangers and spiritual attacks of Satan, whether it be to the body, soul, mind, from any form of attack you will be protected, even against weather and plagues.
- I also make this promise against My just judgment which will occur and is occurring now. Those who wear it devotedly will receive protection against My judgment and against the bowls of judgment (Rev 16) that are being released upon this nation and the world now.
“My dear children of the world, know that I do not come to punish you but to ask you to simply return to Me. This is the whole purpose of the scapular and of the Hearts that are being given to you to help you along your journey home, not to punish but to call you back. Granted there are great graces you will receive and protection, and I promise you these things because I love you.
- I also promise something that has never been done before. Those who wear this scapular and make a nine-day novena to Me will receive the answer to their prayers that they ask for, one answered prayer for every nine-day novena prayed with the scapular. Make no mistake about this. This is My gift to you and this is it. You will receive everything by asking Me and by honoring Me as your Lord God and Father.
The Novena Prayer is to be prayed for nine consecutive days while holding the scapular. The scapular is to be worn everyday, either over or under normal clothing.
The prayers must be prayed from the heart to be effective as the purpose of the scapular is to foster an intimate, trusting, loving relationship with our Father as He guides us on our journey home to Him.
Remember that God’s answer to prayer is sometimes “yes,” sometimes “no”, and sometimes “not now, it will take time.” (Read Mary’s Message of Prayer, May 13, 2001, which can be found at http://movingheartfoundation.com/pr1-m-may13.htm).
O God my Father, I give to you my love and I consecrate myself to you under the Blue Scapular. Oh, loving and merciful of all fathers, the Father of All Mankind, give to me Thy aid by answering my request. (then make the request)
Please grant to me my request by the means of your loving heart and that of the intercession of the loving hearts of Jesus and Mary. Almighty Father, you know the multitudes of my needs and this special prayer that impresses upon my heart. As Thou has promised, give aid to my special prayer, and fill me with Thy most tender of all graces.
I humbly pray and say, I believe firmly that in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, nothing is impossible for You. All loving and most merciful of all fathers, I put my trust in you by lovingly wearing the Blue Scapular with faith, trust and love in Thee.
And like the most humble queen, the ever Blessed Virgin Mary, I say unto You, “Let it be done unto me according to Thy Word.” Amen.
(Given to Chris Courtis in a private apparition January 20, 2001)
Please receive this devotion with great heart and love. Cherish it, for wherever the scapular is worn, I will be there to protect those who wear it. Ad Deum
- Use 100% BLUE wool fabric.
- The completed scapular needs to be blessed by a priest.
- There is no formal investiture of the Blue Scapular of God the Father.
- The front end of the scapular is the image of God the Father backed with the text. The back end is the image of Our Lady backed with the 3 hearts.
Download NOVENA PRAYER OF THE BLUE SCAPULAR