THE SACRED HEART OF GOD THE FATHER - PRAYERS AND PROMISES
FIRST OF THE MONTH DEVOTIONS
THE SACRED HEART OF GOD THE FATHER
FIRST MONDAY of the month for 8 months (April-November)
- Go to Confession
- Holy Mass and receive Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament
- Pray and Meditate The Sorrowful Mysteries of The Holy Rosary
THE CHASTE HEART OF ST JOSEPH
FIRST WEDNESDAY of the month for 5 months (March-July)
- Pray five Joyful Mysteries and spend time meditating upon the joys and sorrows of St Joseph
THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS
9 consecutive FIRST FRIDAYS
- Holy Mass and receive Holy Communion
- Pray and Meditate The Sorrowful Mysteries of The Holy Rosary
- They must be made in honour and in reparation to His Sacred Heart
THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY
5 consecutive FIRST SATURDAYS
- Go to Confession
- Holy Mass and receive Holy Communion
- Pray 5 decades of The Holy Rosary
- ‘Keep me company for 15 minutes while meditating on the 15 mysteries of the Rosary with the intention of making reparation to me.”
The Eight First Mondays Devotion to The Sacred Heart of God The Father
God the Father
“My dear ones, on this day I announce to you very simply the devotion to my Fatherly Sacred Heart. I desire that there shall be the First Monday of five* consecutive months. You shall recite the Sorrowful Mysteries, and you shall go to Confession, receive My Son in the Blessed Sacrament, and obtain healing for your own wounds and for My wounds that you inflict on Me daily.
“Through these First Five* Mondays of the month, you will receive healing and grace and console My wounded, Fatherly Sacred Heart. I desire that this devotion be done beginning in April and ending in August … First Mondays devotion to my Fatherly Sacred Heart.
“You ask what graces I will give to you through this devotion? I will grant to you pardon and peace through My Son Jesus, and I will protect you from all forms of justice that I shall bring. Your heart shall have peace as I bring you closer to Mine and draw you away from sin. You shall be able, without question, to surrender yourself to Me and live in My Holy and Divine Will. The graces that I shall give are healing to your hearts and to Mine. When I speak of healing, I speak also of emotional and physical healing, suffering of every kind.
“Amend your ways and help heal My heart. Make reparation to My heart, and I shall heal your wounds. And My wounds shall be healed, and We shall dwell together in the paradise of My Will as One. The promises and graces that I give through this devotion are limitless, simply because I desire you to return back to Me. I love you, My dear and beloved children, and I call you to surrender yourselves to My heart. Pray, pray, pray, and make the First Monday devotions.”
*See the following message from Jesus for the transition from five to eight Mondays.
“I desire also to tell you that there shall no longer be five consecutive months devoted to His Fatherly Sacred Heart. God desired to test you to see if you would keep this devotion for five months, from April through August. Now that you have, God will increase it to eight months. So it will not end in August. It will end in November. November shall be the end to the eight first Mondays devotion to the Sacred Heart of God My Father. Therefore, you shall go from April through November from now on. God the Father wants you to make this devotion to Him, but first He wants you to make the devotion to the other’s hearts and make reparation to all the other hearts, My father St Joseph’s, My Mother’s Immaculate Heart, My Sacred Heart, and then God the Father’s Sacred Heart. When you heal one heart, you heal all the others that come after it. So please, make these devotions. Please, there is grace and mercy found in these devotions if you wish to accept it.”
Message from GOD THE FATHER TO THE WORLD
April 13, 2002 through Chris Courtis, a visionary in Maryland, USA
I see St Michael the Archangel. He’s blowing the trumpet. He says, “All kneel down before Our Lord, and God and Creator” I see God the Father! I see Him! I see the Holy Spirit, too. He’s coming to rest on a cloud. By His left arm I see Jesus. I see His mother holding Jesus in her arms. I see St Joseph by the right hand of Jesus. Jesus is a child. He’s nine months old. I see angels, the little faces that Mary steps on, I see them. I see angels dressed in blue robes, in white robes. I see St Michael on the right, St Gabriel on the left. I see in the background three people. It’s St Therese of the Child Jesus. I see St Thomas More, but I should point out he doesn’t look like that in the picture. His nose isn’t big either. I see St Anna, too, dressed all in white. Our Lady says that I should look up to see God the Father. God the Father, there He is. I see His Sacred Heart.
My dear ones,
Today I come among you to establish devotion to My Sacred Heart. On this anniversary day and on every anniversary day up until the date that I choose, I shall appear. Today my message is this: I wish that all people throughout the world have a devotion to My Sacred Heart. (He’s holding out His Heart.) I wish My Sacred Heart to be spread and to be put beside the Sacred Heart of My Son, Jesus, and before the Immaculate Heart of your mother, Mary.
My children, this June shall begin the special day, My feast day of My Fatherly Sacred Heart. The day established by My Church for the Sacred Heart of My Son, Jesus, the day before that, is My feast day of My Sacred Heart.
I did not just come to reveal that date to you, but to tell you that I wish for everyone to know the eight promises that I shall give for those who have a devotion to My Sacred Heart.
- I shall establish peace within all families and the father shall be the head of that household.
- I will bring peace to a nation who so consecrates themselves to My Sacred Heart, or in your case, state.
- I shall also protect these children from war, poverty and hunger. Plus, I shall establish peace within that community who has a devotion to My Sacred Heart.
- I shall give to you My Divine and Most Holy Will. The people who consecrate themselves to the Sacred Heart of Me, their Father, shall learn to live and pray in The Divine Will. This gift I can give to anyone I choose and I freely choose to dispose this gift upon you. When you consecrate yourselves to My Sacred Heart, you shall live, know, and do My Will.
- Those who consecrate themselves to My Sacred Heart shall also be consecrated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and to Mary, your most holy mother. They shall not be My people, but they shall be My children, sons and daughters of God most high. As Jesus is My Beloved Son in whom I am well pleased, and as Mary is My beloved daughter, so shall you all be sons and daughters of God, a beloved royal family, consecrated to My Most Sacred Heart.
- (He’s looking over everyone.) I shall establish within each person the grace of loving Me, their Father, with all their heart, with all their soul, and with all their mind. If anyone comes to Me and consecrates his soul and his life to My Sacred Heart, I shall fill him with the burning desire of the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit shall imprison his heart with fire and it shall be set on fire for love of Me and their mother Mary, and Jesus, My Son. I shall do this to every heart that consecrates themselves to me, the Sacred Heart of the Father.
- I will answer your prayers powerfully and unexpectedly. But know this, you shall gain the gift of the Kingdom of the Divine Will. Therefore, if it is not in The Kingdom of the Divine Will for you to ask of this, then it shall not be given unto you. If you are led by the Spirit and with the Divine Will, I will answer your prayers.
- I will heal the hearts of My children. I see your pain. I see your sufferings. And if I in all My glory can cry in seeing you suffer, then know that I rejoice in healing men’s hearts. Come to Me, My children who suffer and who cry, and I shall heal your heart and make it like unto My Heart, rich in love and mercy and free from wounds and injuries. Just a touch of the Golden Love from My Heart is enough to heal your hearts of pain forever.
This is what I have come to say today. The eight promises I shall give to all nations, all kindred and tongues and people who accept My Heart as the Sacred Heart of the Father.
In 1917 your Blessed Mother has asked you for devotion to her Immaculate Heart to stop World War II. Now, before the coming chastisements and before a greater war that may be looming in the future, I come to ask for this devotion to not only be spread, but practised in all religious institutions and homes throughout the world. I tell you in truth. Those who love God their Father would humble themselves before My Son, and those who seek to not only have a devotion to Me, but to serve Me should love and serve their mother. This is My desire and My wish. I bless you today with the sign of the Most Holy Trinity, which is the cross and I extend to you as a blessing My Most Fatherly, Sacred, Loving Heart. (He’s blessing us with the Sign of the Cross. He says that He will come every year on this anniversary to speak about this devotion and He also says Mary shall now give me a private message.)
The Five First Wednesdays Devotion to The Chaste Heart of St Joseph
This devotion was first mentioned by St Joseph to the mystic, Sister Mildred Mary Ephrem Neuzil (1916-2000) God’s ‘Little White Dove’ and Our Lady of America, on March 30, 1958 in Ohio.
“Jesus and Mary desire that my pure heart, so long hidden and unknown, be now honored in a special way.
Let my children honor my most pure heart in a special manner on the First Wednesday of the month by reciting the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary in memory of my life with Jesus and Mary and the love I bore them, the sorrow I suffered with them. Let them receive Holy Communion in union with the love with which I received the Savior for the first time, and each time I held Him in my arms. Those who honor me in this way will be consoled by my presence at their death, and I myself will conduct them safely into the presence of Jesus and Mary.”
September 13, 2005
“Now the message that I wish to give today and to the world is this one. (He’s reaching towards his chest! He’s pulling out his heart! It’s his Most Chaste Heart! And there’s a stick with a lily growing out of it in the midst of the flames of his heart.)
“My Son Jesus and the Holy Blessed Virgin Mary desire that there be devotion made to my Most Chaste Heart. Let the world know that Jesus, God the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Blessed Mother no longer desire this devotion to remain hidden. Let all people receive and make the First Wednesdays devotions devoted to my Most Chaste Heart.*
They will receive purity in abundance, and graces will abide for fathers and all people if they will venerate this chosen, chaste heart of mine.
It is through this heart that was there for the mother and there for the Son, I come to ask you to recite the five Joyful Mysteries on Wednesdays and to spend time meditating upon my joys and sorrows, for I was there. The first five Wednesdays are to be made and are to be venerated beginning in March. Let this be known, that I desire this holy devotion to be practiced.”
Therefore you shall make and do four “first devotions.” 1) the First Mondays of God the Father, 2) the first Wednesdays of the month, dedicated to my Most Chaste Heart, 3) the First Fridays dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and 4) the First Saturdays devoted to the Immaculate Heart of your mother. By these four hearts, we shall save the world.
I desire this message be made known to the world, and I am appearing publicly so that it may be made known, for too long have I appeared to other people and had this devotion kept silent. Now it is time. Fathers need a strong role model they can look up to, and they need to know that they can count on me. Graces will abide through this heart for all fathers, which are the head of the household, and therefore to all families.
And now I bless you, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen. Consecrate your lives also to my Most Chaste Heart and venerate it often. My heart is placed over you. Venerate it often.
June 2, 2008
I will protect all those who lovingly embrace this devotion on the First Wednesdays five consecutive months. (beginning in March) My little ones, God wishes to reveal to you my Most Chaste Heart, full of purity, full of love. It was in my purity and love for the Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus that granted me the opportunity to not only hold the Savior in my arms, not only to be the spouse of Mary, but to grow in the Divine Will.
July 2, 2008
I wish my Most Chaste Heart and its devotion be placed along side the devotion to the Sacred Heart of God the Father, to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and to my most beloved spouse, Mary’s Immaculate Heart. Have devotion to these four hearts and receive in abundance the graces of God. Those who consecrate themselves to my heart also will receive two angels from each of the nine Choirs. This promise will be fulfilled later on after the devotion is completed.
October 2, 2008
Also, my little ones, I come because I desire to give to you the five promises of the painting which shall be done of my Most Chaste Heart. These five promises are for the painting and also they are for the memory of the First Five Wednesdays devotion. The five promises are these:
- I shall grant to the souls, through this painting of mine, purity – purity of heart.
- I promise to be their protector and to defend them against all attacks from the evil one.
- I promise to grant to the head of the family, which is the father, the grace of loving discipline for his children.
- I shall grant greater love for the Blessed Virgin Mary. Those who pray before my image will have a burning desire for the love of their mother, which I too desire to guide you to.
- I promise to grant abundant charity to those who pray before the image of my Most Chaste Heart. The charity I will give is charity to you when you are in need, and in exchange, I desire you to be charitable to those who need your help.
These are my five promises that I will grant you every time you pray before the image of my Most Chaste Heart.
Courtesy of The Moving Heart Foundation
The Nine First Fridays Devotion to The Sacred Heart of Jesus
According to the words of our Lord Jesus Christ through His apparitions to Saint Margaret Mary Alacoque, there are several promises to those that practice the First Friday Devotions:
“In the excess of the mercy of My Heart, I promise you that My all powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Communion on the First Fridays, for nine consecutive months, the grace of final repentance: they will not die in my displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments; and My Heart will be their secure refuge in that last hour.“
The devotion consists of several practices that are performed on the first Fridays of nine consecutive months. On these days, a person is to attend Holy Mass and receive communion. If the need arises, in order to receive communion in a state of grace, a person should also make use of the Sacrament of Penance before attending Mass. In many Catholic communities the practice of the Holy Hour of meditation during the Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament during the First Fridays is encouraged.
- I will give them all of the graces necessary for their state of life.
- I will establish peace in their houses.
- I will comfort them in all their afflictions.
- I will be their strength during life and above all during death.
- I will bestow a large blessing upon all their undertakings.
- Sinners shall find in My Heart the source and the infinite ocean of mercy.
- Tepid souls shall grow fervent.
- Fervent souls shall quickly mount to high perfection.
- I will bless every place where a picture of my heart shall be set up and honoured.
- I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
- Those who shall promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
- I promise you in the excessive mercy of My Heart that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who shall receive communion on the First Friday in nine consecutive months the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
The Five First Saturdays Devotion to The Immaculate Heart of Mary
The Revelation of the Immaculate Heart at Fatima in 1917
Our Lady Establishes the Devotion of the Five First Saturdays, The Apparition of December 10, 1925
On this day Our Lady, holding Her Immaculate Heart in Her Hand, appeared to Lucia, and by Her side stood the Child Jesus on a luminous cloud. The Child Jesus said: “Have compassion on the Heart of your Most Holy Mother, covered with thorns, with which ungrateful men pierce it at every moment, and there is no one to make an act of reparation to remove them.”
Then the Blessed Virgin Mary said to Lucia: “Look, my daughter, at My Heart, surrounded with thorns with which ungrateful men pierce Me at every moment by their blasphemies and ingratitude. You at least try to console Me and say that
I promise to assist at the hour of death, with the graces necessary for salvation, all those who, on the first Saturday of five consecutive months, shall confess, receive Holy Communion, recite five decades of the Rosary, and keep me company for fifteen minutes while meditating on the fifteen mysteries of the Rosary, with the intention of making reparation to Me.”
On another occasion the Child Jesus reappeared to Lucia and asked that those who practice this devotion, receive Him in Holy Communion when in the state of grace.
“My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the way that will lead you to God.” Our Lady to Lucia, The Second Apparition, June 13, 1917